Intervention Treatment Placement Services
Treatment Placement Services helps you wade through the vast list of treatments centers available on the internet. Because for some families a full-scale intervention is not an option. For that reason Inspire Interventions created Treatment Placement Services we realize that although the odds of success increase exponentially with the help of an interventionist getting help with the treatment placement will provide the guidance necessary to find the best treatment center to meet you needs. Most importantly, we know that you, your family and friends have the ability to inspire your loved one to take that first step toward recovery, with guidance. Our treatment placement services will help you plan and conduct your own intervention. Support includes 10 hours of guidance, feedback, encouragement and a referral to 3 appropriate treatment centers based on a compiled information.
- First of all, we will get to know you, your family, and the friends who will be involved in the intervention.
- Second we will help decide appropriate participants for the intervention/family meeting.
- We compile the following information: complete review of physical and mental health, current lifestyle circumstances, chemical dependency status currently being used. Along with other addictive behaviors, educational and vocational history, financial considerations and legal concerns.
- Third, we will discuss and recommend which treatment centers would be the most appropriate setting for your loved one’s treatment. We take into consideration their needs, as well as your situation and financial resources. This ranges from detox, and individual therapist, intensive out-placement services (IOP), residential treatment and wilderness treatment.
- We will examine, discuss, and process your loved one’s addiction prior to the intervention. All to clarify any concerns or considerations your loved one might have. Including factors such as employment situations, family needs, financial obligations. As well as scheduling problems which might detract from the primary focus of the intervention.
- You will contact the treatment centers under consideration for review, evaluation and to discuss costs and insurance.
- We will communicate with the treatment center regarding your loved one’s history to provide an efficient admission.
- We will discuss with the designated escort team the logistics of delivering your loved one to treatment.
All aspects of the assessment are completely confidential.
Inspire Interventions has no affiliation with any treatment centers and receives no referral fees. Above all, we are committed to making interventions accessible, affordable and to upholding the high ethical standards of the Association of Intervention Specialists.