Intervention Assessment & Referral Services
Inspire Interventions realizes that although the odds of success increase exponentially with the help of an interventionist. For some families a full-scale intervention is not an option. So we created Assessment & Placement Services to help you wade through the vast list of treatments centers available and to give you the best chance of success on your own. We know that you, your family and friends have the ability to inspire your loved one to take that first step toward recovery, with guidance. This is true, no matter how you feel, even if you’re scared, angry or insecure.
Our assessment & placement services will help you plan and conduct your own intervention. Support includes 10 hours of guidance, feedback, encouragement and a referral to 3 appropriate treatment centers based on a complete assessment.
- We will get to know you and your family, along with the friends who will be involved in the intervention.
- We will help assess appropriate participants for the intervention/family meeting.
- Together, we will compile a complete review of physical and mental health, current lifestyle circumstances, chemical dependency status (including a complete list of drugs with approximate amounts; prescribed and other, and alcohol) currently being used, other addictive behaviors, educational and vocational history, financial considerations and legal concerns.
- We will discuss and recommend which treatment centers would be the most appropriate setting for your loved one’s treatment, taking into consideration their needs, as well as your situation and financial resources. This ranges from detox, and individual therapist, intensive out-placement services (IOP), residential treatment and wilderness treatment.
- Your loved one’s addiction will be examined, discussed, and processed prior to the intervention, in order to clarify any concerns or considerations your loved one might have, which would detract from the primary focus of the intervention. That includes factors such as employment situations, family needs, financial obligations and scheduling problems.
- You will contact the treatment centers under consideration for review, evaluation and to discuss costs and insurance.
- We will communicate with the treatment center regarding the clinical aspects of your loved one’s history to provide an efficient admission.
- We will discuss with the designated escort team the logistics of delivering your loved one to treatment.
All aspects of the assessment are completely confidential.
Inspire Interventions is not affiliated with any treatment center. We are committed to making interventions accessible, affordable and to upholding the high ethical standards of the National Association of Intervention Specialists and Network of Independent Interventionists.