Inspire Interventions, founded by Shari Ferguson, is based in San Diego, California.
Inspiring change with hope, healing, and reconnection.
Inspire Interventions helps families and employers with designing an affordable plan to face the challenges created by alcoholism, drug addiction, eating disorders, grief, psychiatric disorders, “process” or “behavioral” addictions and other life issues.
You may be wondering if NOW is the right time to get that help. Ask yourself if any of these questions apply.
- When your addicted loved one leaves the house, do you fear it will be the last time you see them alive?
- Are you afraid that something tragic will happen and you will be left with feelings of guilt because you didn’t do something?
- Have you continually smelled alcohol on an employee or loved one, gotten tired of their frequent absences and tardiness?
- Are you worried they may harm themselves or someone else?
- Are you at your wit’s end with your employee, friend or loved one wondering how you are going to deal with their behavior, alcohol dependency, drug abuse, depression, eating disorder, mania, or sexual addiction?
If the answer to any of these questions is YES, then it’s time for an intervention.
It does not need to get worse before you get the guidance you need to help them. You don’t need to wait for them to “hit rock bottom” and you don’t need to continue to suffer. They may not believe they deserve a better life or the help being offered. That is why you hire an interventionist. Together we design a plan to assist you, and help your loved one or employee realize now is the time to accept the love and help being offered.